- Presentation of the course. I raise of objectives. Introduction. Types of flashes. Accessories and their incidence in the quality of the light. Type, measuring instruments and use.
- Practical with continuous light: Armed of bodeg³n. Precise calibration of the target balance.
- Modeled of the light on object: Frontal, zenithal and lateral light
- Basic illumination for picture, its variants.
- Illumination of reflecting materials: glass, metal, etc.
- Illumination of transparent, translucent and opaque objects.
- Slogans for the accomplishment of practical work in the following class.
- Accomplishment of practical work.
Delivery and Revision of printed works. Final conclusions.