- Historical origin of the photography. Antecedents, the dark camera. Formation of the image. Types of camera, their evolution through time. Sensible material: of the plate of glass to the digital sensor.
- Basic handling of the digital camera. Type, memory cards and speed. Ways of scene. Automatism. Unloading of archives.
- Objectives. Fixed and variable focal lengths (zoom lens). Factor of conversion for digital cameras r©flex. Special objectives. Aesthetic results based on the different optical.
- Practical in study
- Clogging. To freeze and to register the movement. Types of stopper. Creative uses of the speed of clogging.
- Practical in study of speeds.
- Diaphragm. Law of Depth of field. The center in all the image and the differentiated center. The use of the depth of field based on the meaning.
- Practical of diaphragm and depth of field in study.
- Exhibition. Use of the camera photometer. Systems of measurement of the light for the different situations. The pair Diaphragm-Speed. Scale of sensitivity and digital noise in the image.
- Practical in Study.
Basic frame and Composition, rules. Handling and functional seteo of the camera. ISO. Balance of Target. Types of capture file. Accessories. Taken care of transport and of the equipment. Slogan for accomplishment of practical work.
Practice in Study.
Delivery and Revision of works. Edition. Final conclusions and general review.